DaVita People Services Manager /HR Business Partner – multi-state travel (ROPs) in Denver, Colorado
50% travel-based in Denver- willing to relocate!
DaVita isn't just any company. Similarly, this is not your typical HR role.
We are seeking an operationally focused/results driven HR Leader to elevate our own bar of excellence. The People Services Manager /HR Business Partner is assigned segments of the business, acting as the trusted advisor on strategic human resources and other matters which impact business results. This position partners with operators for the talent management, retention and engagement initiatives that are aligned with strategic priorities, while ensuring compliance, and driving business success.
Why should you join DaVita?
DaVita has the resources and the culture that allows our People Services Manager /HR Business Partner to be an integral part of our corporate operations leadership team. This role will impact our teammates (and thus our patients) lives every day. Our shared service model centralizes many administrative HR functions (benefits administration, leave of absence administration, payroll, teammate relations) to allow you to focus on driving change, while your peers in corporate HR manage their areas of expertise.
What makes a successful People Services Manager at DaVita?
• Strong analytical skills to leverage data and analytics to help drive key people and organizational decisions, opportunities and action planning/delivery
• Ability to integrate strategic talent management initiatives to ensure operational successes through talent acquisition, teammate development and succession planning
• Operate autonomously, acting as a trusted advisor, and an integral member of the leadership
• Experience owning major strategic initiatives, implementing change management and organizational development strategies
• Partnering with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting), and acting as internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results
• Experience coaching and influencing all levels of leaders; including executives
• Design and creation of impactful presentations and training facilitation
• Strong collaboration skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
• Comfortable working with imperfect/ambiguous information and tight deadlines
• Exercise considerable judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to coach and influence all levels of leadership
• Commitment to DaVita's mission and core values demonstrated in every day performance and interactions with teammates and leaders
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education & Experience:
• Five (5) or more years of HR experience; three (3) years of which must have been in an HRBP role supporting a client group within the business
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
• Demonstrated experience in Organizational Development, Training and Development and Talent Management
• Certified Professional (PHR) or Senior Professional (SPHR) in Human Resources preferred
• Able to travel up to 50% of time (can be unpredictable/unplanned) (ROPS)
• Large, multi-site company experience preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.