DaVita Marketing Manager in Denver, Colorado
DaVita Kidney Care’s Physician Marketing Manager will be
responsible for developing and managing content marketing campaigns that
support business goals and objectives of our physician stakeholders. This manager will be responsible for managing
and trafficking content in a very fluid environment. Collecting and analyzing
reporting across platforms to develop actionable insights is also a core part
of this role.
Success in this role requires a strong marketing and communication background,
and experience developing and executing a content strategy based on identified
needs of our target audience. A commitment to providing service excellence to
cross functional stakeholders is also required for success, as is the ability
to connect many dots and get things done.
SUCCESS IN THIS JOB WILL REQUIRE:
- Strongproject management skills, including planning, communication, relationshipbuilding and time management
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and communicationskills
- Ability toturn high level objectives into thoughtful, content driven campaigns
- A team player with the ability to sell changeeffectively and influence others
- Comfort with ambiguity
- The ability to effectively handle and drivemultiple projects
- Ahighly organized and energetic individual with strong interpersonal skills, ahigh sense of accountability and a bias to getting things done
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect
the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Develop,manage, and report on physician facing marketing campaigns with multipletactics
- Manage thecreation, approval, deployment, and reporting of diverse marketing materials
- Evaluate rawcampaign analytics, and provide insightful reporting
- Develop andmaintain a reporting dashboard
- Provideservice excellence to cross functional partners with varying business demands
- Managementof content writers; maintaining content calendars, enforcing deadlines, anddeveloping project plans
- Travelrequired: 10- 20%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree required
- Over 3 years of progressivemarketing experience
- Marketing campaignmanagement and content marketing experience required
- Intermediate skills andproficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, MS Word, andOutlook required
- Proficiency in Marketopreferred
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.