DaVita Marketing Manager in Denver, Colorado
This position will manage strategic consumer marketing initiatives that drive DaVita’s Home Dialysis patient growth goals, be responsible for rolling out national initiatives and events, and assist individual field operations teams to achieve targeted objectives.
The person who best fits this position is a versatile marketer – capable of adding value across multiple disciplines, including collateral development, major events, conferences, and physician engagement activities. A passion for content marketing is highly desirable, including direct response, social media and field. This person will report to the Director of Home Modalities Marketing, which is strategic buisness iniative within DaVita.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plan and execute national marketing and physician engagement initiatives, including:
Direct to consumer marketing campaigns including online and email campaigns, direct mail and newsletters
- Modality education and retention campaigns, including collateral and roll-out
- Filed mobilizations campaigns, including promotions, events and speaking arrangements
- Community awareness campaigns that leverage DaVita’s clinical outcomes and breadth of treatment options
Oversight of results-oriented marketing initiatives through
Managing the development, production, and distribution of direct mail, promotional literature and collateral materials by working with internal creative teams and external vendors
- Leading cross-functional field teams to execute strategic marketing projects and programs and stewarding projects to on-time delivery
Understanding the decision-making process, budget and time constraints of field teammates
Production of print and e-newsletters for patients, teammates and physicians
- Liaise and collaborate with key internal business units and vendors on strategic efforts related to improving home dialysis clinical outcomes and growth
- Analysis of marketing programs and adjustment of strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Presentation and event development support – some travel required (up to 15%)
- Administrative tasks as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s degree in related area required
- 5 years’ experience in services marketing or field marketing preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Effective written and verbal communicator with all levels of management, executives and outside vendors
- Strong analytical skills including planning, combined with strategic thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels
- Ability to take initiative, plan, project manage and execute, independently, the completion of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Aptitude for "seeing the big picture" while paying close attention to the details
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning and listening
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.