DaVita Manager Special Projects in Denver, Colorado
The Sr. Analyst/Manager, Special Projects, will help drive the development of clinical strategy to improve clinical outcomes and prepare the organization for integrated care. As a part of the Clinical Enterprise team, this teammate will focus on initiatives and strategic projects that improve DaVita's overall clinical performance. The role will work across the office of the chief operating officer, chief medical officer, field operations and other strategic business units.
Key responsibilities include:
Clinical Program Support
- Manages the development, piloting, deployment and outcomes of clinical programs
- Coordinates with teams across the enterprise to enable rollout of new clinical programs
- Works with Information Technology to update, design and/or develop software changes to support the implementation of clinical programs and drive outcomes performance
- Evaluates integrated care requirements in partnership with Village Health, Pioneer and the Center based Model of Care team.
- Supports pilot and program design of incorporated integrated care functions in the dialysis center
- Leads strategic projects including hypothesis development, research, insight generation, and business recommendations
- Represents the Clinical Enterprise on cross-functional projects
- Evaluates project efficacy through clinical analytics
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-6 years of work experience in management consulting, process engineering, investment banking or a corporate strategy role preferred
- Relevant experience in healthcare
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong executive communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft products
- Strong influencing skills; track record of successful client relationship development and ability to quickly build credibility and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, prioritize, and evaluate market trends and specific growth opportunities
- Possesses the ability to balance strategic vision and execution capabilities to deliver results
- Ability to effectively handle and drive multiple projects.
- Keen understanding of healthcare markets
- Strong business and financial acumen with a sense of shareholder responsibility
- Team player with the ability to sell change effectively and influence others
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.