DaVita Manager, Insurance Management Team in Denver, Colorado
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Insurance Management Team Manager with DaVita.
We are looking for a brilliant, highly organized, humble, team oriented leader who can execute and partner seamlessly with others. As a Manager on the Insurance Management Team at DaVita you will lead a successful and dynamic team to educate our patients and assist them with their insurance needs. You will manage your own budget and lead strategic initiatives both within our team and with other internal business partners. This position also provides great visibility across multiple functions and leadership roles within DaVita!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Lead your team to meet and exceed their goals related to patient retention, patient insurance education, and patient satisfaction with treatments in DaVita facilities
- Live and breathe key metrics to identify trends or areas of focus
- Forge a partnership with internal partners, including operational field leadership, and collaborate to drive continuous improvement, attending and leading meetings
- Proactively seek to understand market/industry dynamics that could impact your team, working with peers to share learnings and best practices
- Manage department budget
- Lead and foster a fun and positive environment that engages, develops, and rewards performance
- Own operational and strategic initiatives on behalf of the entire team
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES:
- Commitment to live DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment, and Fun
- Collaborative mindset with strongrelationship-buildingskills
- Advanced communication skills
- Keen ability to think critically and solve problems in complex and sensitive situations
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with experience managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to create, refine, and manage business processes
- Strong desire to lead, coach, and supervise
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in business or health administration preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ supervisory experience required
- Intermediate computer proficiency and skill in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ project management experience preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in healthcare provider relations, insurance, or customer service preferred
- Candidates can be based in Northern California, Oregon, Washington, or Denver
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.