DaVita Lease Administrator in Denver, Colorado
Are you eager to use your knowledge and experience in real estate, and lease portfolio management as part of a world class healthcare company with a sophisticated real estate portfolio? Looking for a career that will stimulate your leadership abilities and grow your real estate career? Consider a career with DaVita!
DaVita is currently seeking to develop a team to support our growing real estate portfolio of nearly 2,500 dialysis clinics. The ideal candidate will serve as part of a team of auditors and leasing administrators, which will be based out of our World Headquarters in Downtown Denver. The successful candidate will report to the Director – Real Estate Portfolio Management and Audit. The successful candidate will also work closely with DaVita’s real estate, accounting and facility maintenance teams. The one who excels in this role will need to be equally effective as leader of a team and perform on a high level on tasks assigned to them. This will be a high performer, results driven, and want to be part of a team while working to help lead others. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast-paced environment while working collaboratively within a team. Successful teammates in this role possess a high-level of multi-tasking and project management abilities, are detail-oriented, have exceptional organizational and time management skills, have a "can do" attitude, are independent thinkers, and most of all, a strong team-player!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform lease and billing reviews and maintain an understanding of how reviews fit into the larger leasing administration process
- Interact with broad range of internal and external professionals to accomplish tasks and goals
- Work with paralegals and attorneys in support of leasing administration process
- Active participation in the development and implementation of best practices and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed or required
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position +
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree and related work experience
- 3 years minimum experience preferably in an organization with a large, multi-jurisdictional real estate portfolio, including work on lease reviews and auditing, leasing administration and portfolio management
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of all parts of a commercial lease, and strong experience in the financial and critical date sections
- Rigorous attention to detail and practical approach to dispute resolution
- Demonstrated leader with proven track record of exceeding expectations
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- A committed to your work attitude and desire to grow in an organization
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to co-workers, management and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in all interactions in person and by telephone
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames and willing to learn with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow-through
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.