DaVita Instructional Designer (Revenue Operations) in Denver, Colorado
**This position can be based out of the following office locations: Denver CO, Malvern PA, Brentwood TN, Irvine CA or Tacoma WA**
The Revenue Operations (ROPS) Designer supports the design and development of training programs and initiatives. The role includes the development of traditional and online courses; providing instructional design and development support, working collaboratively with subject matter experts and ROPS customers in the design and creation of training courses. This role may be focused solely on the instructional design capabilities or the eLearning development capabilities or could be a combination of the two competencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships to identify and define training opportunities and build curriculum content based on business needs
- Utilizes effective training needs analysis techniques (i.e. direct observation and data collection)
- Demonstrates an understanding of trends and best practices within the learning field (learning methods, emerging technologies and authoring tools) and selects the appropriate solution to meet the learning outcomes
- Partners with subject matter experts to design and develop instructor led training programs and online training programs – both entry level and advanced level courses
- Utilizes project management skills to create project plans, coordinate deliverables and project resources in order to meet project goals and deadlines
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects – working effectively as a team or independently
- Writes, edits, and produces concise and accurate materials and ensures that course content meets learning outcomes
- Designs and develops materials that are error free and can be delivered through our current LMS and authoring tools
- Develops assessments and evaluations to assess knowledge retention and gather student ratings and comments
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Coordinates activities with vendors as required
- Attends and/or facilitates team meetings and conference calls
- Serves on business related committees and reports results to the Training Team
- Light travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field, or equivalent combination of education/experience required
- Minimum of four (4) years training experience required
- Experience in training needs analysis, curriculum and training design, and training evaluation
- Experience in instructional design
- Experience in Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Methodologies
- Experience in advanced eLearning authoring tools
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong organizational, customer service and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; basic proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.