DaVita Financial Analyst in Denver, Colorado
The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious and ready to learn. The person in this position will have a strong sense of "team" and have the keen ability to work well with others. Basic requirements are a Bachelor's Degree (we need to be able to tell you like numbers!), some work experience (this includes internship experience), intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Here's what you can expect as a Financial Analyst at DaVita:
This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue valuation analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes supporting processes for accounting for center and divisional revenue review, accounts receivable, cash and related transaction analysis, account reconciliation and preparing financial reports for corporate and field operations management, and joint venture partners, as well as internal and external audit agencies.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- 1+ years of investment banking, management consulting or Big 4 public accounting preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player with a good attitude who has fun at work
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.