DaVita Executive Assistant - Legal in Denver, Colorado
We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an Executive Assistant role supporting Senior-Level Management (i.e. Senior Directors, Senior VP's, Divisional VP's, etc.) and C-Suite Executives. Articulate written and verbal communication, the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and the flexibility to work long hours is a must! DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of service possible. 'Thinking outside the box' to make things happen are key traits for this person.
What a superstar Executive Assistant looks like:
DaVita functions as a very fast-pasted work environment, so your ability to work at a high-level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. As an Executive Assistant, you are clever, resourceful and independently driven. You know how to take the ball and roll with it. You have the ability to Get Stuff Done; or GSD as we call it. This is the perfect role for someone who is assertive,organized and able to decisively make well thought out decisions and run with them. We will also be sure to put your multi-tasking skills to the test!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be high energy with the ability to output and prioritize large volumes of information.
- High volume of scheduling, meeting/event planning and travel itineraries.
- Must serve the organization and outside constituencies.
- Act as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, dissemination of information and any other special tasks as assigned.
- Handle and route confidential and non-routine documents and information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours - available on weekends as needed.
- Willingness to work overtime
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Executive Assistant (Business Offices)
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Proven experience supporting leadership positions
- Associate's degree required or equivalent years of work experience in administrative or executive assistant role may be substituted in lieu of degree; bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in administrative support role including a minimum of 1 year experience supporting a senior teammate required
- Intermediate computer proficiency and skills Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.