DaVita Enterprise Reporting Analyst in Denver, Colorado
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Are you ready to grow your career with dynamic new technologies and critical financial skills? The Finance Innovation Team is looking for someone who is excited about transforming reporting and planning at DaVita by learning and implementing new technologies.
This position provides support to DaVita departments relating to financial modeling, planning systems, reporting and dashboard development, ad hoc reporting, and strategic analytics. This person would be responsible for developing, maintaining, and deploying models in a cloud-based software on the Finance Innovation Team, which reports to the CFO of U.S. Kidney Care.
This position will also help provide database and analytical support in the development of data hubs to drive enterprise reporting. With broad cross-functional exposure, this person will be expected to support the following key processes:
- Coordination with internal IT to access relevant data sources
- Architecture, development, and administration of data hubs and integrations into reports ad models
- Data integration with reporting applications via ETL solutions
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
•Come to work every day excited about process and tool improvement
•Learn the Anaplan platform to a highly proficient level
•Learn ETL tools, such as SnapLogic and IBM SPSS Modeler, for data integrations
•Develop and maintain planning models for annual planning processes in Anaplan
·Serve as a system administrator duties (model maintenance and access rights)
•Assist with project deployment activities with various business stakeholders
•Develop and improve processes for both new and existing initiatives and processes
•Provide analytical support to ad hoc departmental initiatives
•Perform ad hoc analyses to support dialysis and ancillary operations as needed
•Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
·Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
·Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
•Travel required: up to 5%
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related strategic analytics experience preferred, including but not limited to:
- Demonstrated understanding of data analysis
- Experience with running cross functional projects and implementing solutions
- Proficiency in MS Excel required; Experience in Anaplan platform preferred. Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND
ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- Demonstratedability to run data analyses with large data sets
- Desiretowards ownership of a project, showing accountability for success
- Demonstratedstrengths in organizational skills, attention-to-detail, follow-through,analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, ambiguous assignments, and problemsolving skills
- Demonstratedability to “think strategically” by blending data analysis with developinginsights from the data
- “Self-starter”who is passionate about continuously improving the way DaVita does business
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.