DaVita Division Finance Manager in Denver, Colorado
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Division Finance Manager role with DaVita to be located at our World Headquarters in Denver.
This teammate is an integral partner in supporting the operating clinics under his/her assigned division(s). Teammate will take a leadership role in each of the categories listed below through a strong partnership with Division Vice President, Regional Operation Directors, Facility Administrators and other stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monthly financial/operations reviews – provides analysis on variance to budget, identifies major wins and focus areas, partners in developing action plans where applicable, presents monthly performance to divisional and group leadership team
· Forecasting – divisional lead for bottoms-up approach on 3 year strategic planning; works with Regional Directors and Divisional Vice Presidents to complete plans for all clinics (existing and projected); provides analysis and recommendations
· Budgeting – bottoms-up approach for all clinics assigned; facility, regional and divisional analysis, reporting and presentation of final budgets
· Capital Expenditures – strong partnership with Divisional Vice Presidents, Regional Directors and biomed team to prioritize, manage and track spending
· Joint Venture Reporting – formal quarterly reviews with physician partners on financial performance of joint venture facilities; support as needed throughout the year
· Ad Hoc requests – in partnership with Regional Directors and Division Vice Presidents, identifies opportunities for operational improvement; provide ad hoc analysis and recommendations
· Training – provides structured financial training to new field teammates and existing teammates as needed; trains Regional Directors and Division Vice Presidents on 3 year treatment forecast and budget templates and processes
· Reporting – maintains current data for divisional dashboards and other ad hoc tools / reports
· Compensation – supports the development, rollout and monitoring of various bonus / profit sharing plans throughout the division
· Growth strategy sessions – partners with Regional Directors and Division Vice Presidents to analyze, review and recommend overall divisional strategy including existing center growth, new center growth, acquisitions, physician partnerships, hospital partnerships, and other factors
· Mergers & Acquisitions – Models acquisitions, divestitures, relocations, expansions, new-build/construction, joint ventures and financings to support growth strategy for division
· Will be asked to represent group on committees for Village (Company)-wide financial projects such as design of company forecasting and budgeting templates
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required
2+ years heavy financial planning and reporting experience required
Experience modeling mergers, acquisitions and financings preferred
Investment banking and/or private equity experience a plus
Expert level computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel required; intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
Travel: approximately 20-25%
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.