DaVita Digital Project Manager in Denver, Colorado
This role is responsible for helping drive the development of best-in-class digital experiences. The role includes, but is not limited to, project management, capturing product requirements, prioritizing enhancement requests from internal and external customers, managing and partnering with Marketing teammates on product releases, developing a product roadmap and guiding production support, on-time and within budget. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, experienced in website development, capable of working with diverse internal and external teams, flexible, have strong written and verbal communication skills (with ability to present and gain support for ideas, concepts, and deliverables) and adept at synthesizing a variety of data into meaningful requirements and customer insights. This position reports to the Senior Product Manager of Interactive Marketing.
DaVitas’ Consumer Facing Web Presence and Digital Product Roadmap:
- Manages the life cycle of online product delivery including: market and competitive analysis, requirements gathering, project management, market validation, functional specification development, implementation review, beta and user acceptance testing/pilot programs, outbound communications and evangelism.
- Guides discovery process through market research and competitive analysis, scoping tasks and duration, and defining product requirements.
- Understands not only the products, but how end-users interact and engage with them.
- Leverages Google Analytics and other reporting tools on a regular basis to understand performance and behaviors, make informed decisions, and communicate with the team and stakeholders
- Conducts continuous product research, focus groups, competitive analysis, surveys and benchmarking to stay up-to-date on the product and market changes.
- Supports market testing of new capabilities.
- Manages digital product roadmap.
- Manages and optimizes workflow of development and design team to ensure projects meet requirements (incl. budget, timing, and impact on user experience)
- Lead for international product management, working with the regional or local marketing manager, to deliver capabilities that support international objectives.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) plus years of relevant experience in digitally focused work environment
- Two (2) plus years of project management or similar experience on website application development
- Good understanding of the product development lifecycle
- Ability to develop a sound overall understanding of the company's technology, products, services and market space
- Experience in creating business cases, cost-benefit analysis and ROI calculations
- Strong business process analysis and data analysis skills
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics utilization
- Excellent time management, decision making, problem solving, presentation, documentation, communication, planning and organization skills. (Project management)
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams - yet drives to decision making and moves forward in a fast paced environment
- Track record of continuously improving upon ideas and prior work to contribute to a innovative culture and to further support and drive our business objectives
- Experience working on digital projects for international audiences, including working closely with stakeholders and audiences in other countries where English may be a second language.
- Proficient with Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and other tools to manage projects, communicate and present ideas/process, and analyze data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to present and gain support for ideas and concepts, and promote value of deliverables to stakeholders
- Passion for digital product development and curiosity for learning and growing personally and professionally
- Travel required up to 15%
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.