DaVita Administrative Assistant - Legal in Denver, Colorado
Our assistants are more than just administrative; they are our foundation for success!
DaVita Dialysis is looking for its next administrative assistant to guide and direct business initiatives from the ground up! We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an administrative role, and who is an articulate communicator both in person and electronically. DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of customer service possible.
If this sounds like you, continue reading!
As a DaVita administrative assistant you will be called on to organize and schedule many events for your department. An ability to work with Microsoft Office applications is a MUST! You will constantly be learning new processes and technological applications, so we are looking for someone with a desire to grow personally and professionally. You will be asked to arrange meetings, make travel plans, and schedule appointments for your department. Organizational skills are a must!
DaVita functions as a very fast-pasted work environment, so your ability to work at a high level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. We will put your multi-tasking skills to the test!
Administrative Assistant to support the attorneys and contract managers in the Payor Contracting and Commercial Contracting lanes of the JLD.
DaVita Inc. is looking for its next legal administrative assistant to support its Payor and Commercial Contracting teams. We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an administrative role, an articulate communicator both in person and electronically, and an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of customer service. The assistant position is a full-time position based at DaVita’s worldwide headquarters in Denver, Colorado and will be a member of the “Justice League”.
- This position provides a variety of administrative and support duties that are frequently of a highly confidential nature requiring a range of skills and thorough knowledge of organizational policies and procedures for legal professionals (VPs, Directors, Managers).
- The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Serve as Senior Director's liaison with management team and other departments in the resolution of day-to-day administration and operations challenges using sound judgment and independent decision-making in areas as delegated.
- Provide confidential administrative support to executives that may include but not be limited to:
- Create and/or assist with creating presentations as requested or needed including charts, graphs, and/or gathering data
- Schedule, organize, and/or coordinate meetings, events, training sessions, interviews, appointments, travel arrangements, conferences, and activities as requested; ensure electronic calendar is coordinated and up-to-date
- Compose and edit correspondence and memos from dictation, written, and verbal direction; initiate communications as directed or within scope of assigned responsibility
- Prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings
- Proofread and ensure clarity as well as grammatical and typographical accuracy (free from errors) of all written documentation including emails
- Review mail, determine level of priority, and process accordingly; ensure all outgoing mail is prepared as necessary and to meet mailroom deadlines
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records and other documents
- Manage confidential and non-routine information with absolute confidentiality
- Prepare, reconcile, track, and submit expense reports as requested
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of scheduled and ad hoc statistical and narrative reports; gather and analyze information as directed and in accordance with pre-established procedures
- Respond confidently, courteously, knowledgeably, and professionally to internal and external phone calls and office visits including company leadership, senior managers, teammates, and customers, exhibiting a "can do" customer service attitude
- Requisition supplies, coordinate purchasing for printing, maintenance and other services and approve purchases within assigned parameters
- Handle special projects and/or department specific assignments on an as-needed and sometimes urgent basis
- Assist in the development of long-term planning goals for special projects and make recommendations for necessary changes
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed
- Represent department at meetings, conferences and other official gatherings if requested
- Organize, lead and facilitate project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials
- Assist in tracking budget expenses and may assist with budget analysis
- Provide regular written and oral reports of activity on assigned projects
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Some travel may be required, but will be limited
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
Job Description Summa
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant (Business Offices)
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Proven experience supporting leadership positions
- Associate's degree required or equivalent years of work experience in administrative or executive assistant role may be substituted in lieu of degree; bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in administrative support role including a minimum of 1 year experience supporting a senior teammate required
- Intermediate computer proficiency and skills Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.