DaVita Accountant/Financial Analyst in Denver, Colorado
is currently seeking an Accountant/Financial Analyst to join our team in Denver.
DaVita is a highly award-winning healthcare employer that specializes in
the Kidney Healthcare arena. If you're seeking a company with core values
of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability,
Fulfillment and Fun, then this may be the place for you.
DaVita, we “walk the talk” when it comes to our core values!
purpose of this position is to provide accounting and financial analysis support
to the Patient Pathways line of business. This includes all accounting
functions as well as financial reporting and periodic analytical projects. This
teammate will also be expected to make recommendations regarding the accounting
treatment of financial transactions, as well as develop and implement new
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financialreporting and partnership accounting and reporting
- General ledgerfunctions such as account analysis, account reconciliation, trendanalysis, and financial statement research
- Create and reviewfinancial statements including profit and loss statements, balance sheets,etc.
- Preparecommunications such as memos, presentation slides, and processdocumentation, and coordinate with other departments, business offices andfield operations
- Regularparticipation in meetings with management and business partners
- Prepare monthly,quarterly and annual management reports
- Prepare detailedanalyses on financial results, variance to budget, tracking to forecast,etc. on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist with annualbudgeting process, as needed
- Prepare forecastsbased on historical financial data and knowledge gained from working withand supporting field finance and operations management
- Utilize generalbusiness knowledge to assist operational teammates with non-routineaccounting issues and concerns
- Makerecommendations to management, as well as be responsible for day-to-daydecisions concerning the accounting treatment of financial transactions
- Responsible fortraining and reviewing the work of other staff accountants, as assigned
- Develop andimplement new accounting processes
- Work as a liaisonbetween General Accounting department and field operations
Develop and deliver
ad-hoc reporting and analytical projects in collaboration with requestors and
other key contributors
- Other duties asassigned.
is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "communityfirst, company second" culture based on Core Values that reallymatter.
- Clinical outcomesconsistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winningeducation and training across multiple career paths to help you reach yourpotential.
- Performance-basedrewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensivebenefits package designed to enhance your health, your financialwell-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor'sdegree required, emphasis in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- Prioraccounting experience preferred
- Minimumof two years of accounting/financial analysis experience highly preferred,to include monthly accounting close experience
- Workingknowledge of general ledger accounting functions, with financialpackets/reporting responsibilities and experience
- High proficiency in Excel andPowerPoint
- Essbase experiencepreferred
- Certified Management Accountant(CMA) preferred
- CertifiedPublic Accountant (CPA) preferred
SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous
Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate
those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management,
physicians, and/or vendors in everyday performance and interactions
Strong analytical ability to analyze and resolve issues; able to solve
practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities
appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames
Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through,
analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including
ability to listen attentively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and
effectively to non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability
to work well with cross-functional groups
• Demonstrated interpersonal,
collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively
with teammates at all levels across the company
• Approachable and open;
able to communicate with professionalism, integrity and accountability
Strong customer service skills and commitment to service excellence
• Willingness to assist
teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
Self-directed; able to work independently and as a member of a team and to
foster a positive work environment
thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis; prepare and
implement action plans
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.