DaVita Supplies Management Coordinator in Deland, Florida
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
In one or two sentences, provide a brief overview of the purpose of the position. Start with the phrase “We need this job because …”
The Supplies Coordinator processes requests received by telephone, ServiceNow, i-PROC, email, fax and/or voicemail from internal and external customers. Supply Coordinators will be responsible for ensuring supplies are shipped to facilities within the time limit guidelines, verifying quantities on each order in comparison with trending reports and will work with each facility to make corrections. In addition, act as liaison between the lab and Distribution Center for any special needs or supplies requests. This position reports to the Manager, Supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Receives orders from customer, reviews customer needs, and generates computerized sales orders and pick tickets.
· Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through.
· Serves as the Customer Support Representative for Supplies/Materials Management.
· Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communications.
· Assists customers with questions regarding proper processing, packaging and shipping information or assist with reaching the subject matter expert.
· Attends conference calls and/or meetings pertinent to the supply process and update group when needed.
· Performs general administrative support for department including but not limited to emails, voice mails, faxes, ServiceNow tickets, projects as assigned and must be active in following up on requests.
· Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is essential
· Ability to work independently or with a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
· Demonstrates time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
· Communicates any trends or issues with clinics to management.
About DaVita Laboratories
DaVita Labs is a state-of-the-art clinical laboratory delivering timely, accurate lab results focused primarily on kidney care with a relentless commitment to quality. We serve more than 180,000 patients and perform 52 million renal tests annually. We make a difference. We enjoy what we do. Our teammates are best in class professionals who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding work environment where fun and hard work intermingle every day. From our laboratory professionals to our support roles, DaVita labs not only offers a career to fit each individual, it provides a community and a place to call home. As a labs teammate, you become a member of our community and you also become a citizen of something bigger, something great, and something unique - the DaVita Village. With the backing of the overall DaVita Healthcare Partners brand, we are on an exciting trajectory.
Check out our short video to hear directly from teammates as to why YOU should join OUR Village!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Want to make an impact in Healthcare? Through science, technology, quality and education, we are committed to expanding discovery and empowering lives. This empowerment comes in many forms. From our laboratory professionals to our support roles, DaVita labs not only offers a career to fit each individual, it provides a community and place to call home.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Minimum one (1) year phone based customer service
· Distribution Center or Laboratory experience preferred, but not required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.