DaVita Financial Analyst I in Deland, Florida
The Analyst I, Financial (Lab) responsible for defining business requirements and developing reports related to the effectiveness and efficiency of finance and operations. This position reports to the Manager, Finance.
Works with business functional areas to provide information/reporting solutions.
• Documents business processes and identifies executive and operational reporting requirements. Identifies appropriate sources of information and creates data field analyses.
• Defines, develops and implements ad hoc and standard reports.
• Designs report format, content, calculations and data elements, extracting data using appropriate toolsets.
o Executes data verification and acceptance test procedures.
• Combines a thorough understanding of the data with strong attention to detail to generate accurate reports.
• Assists with special projects as assigned.
• Design reports to monitor business performance indicators against industry benchmarks.
• Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
• Assist in software system implementations to maximize functionality of business decision software.
• Analyzes data and extracts and defines relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of determining past performance and/or to project a financial probability.
• Reviews costs and performs cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
• Develops reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
• Assists and actively participates in process improvement initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned
About DaVita Laboratories
DaVita Labs is a state-of-the-art clinical laboratory delivering timely, accurate lab results focused primarily on kidney care with a relentless commitment to quality. We serve more than 180,000 patients and perform 52 million renal tests annually. We make a difference. We enjoy what we do. Our teammates are best in class professionals who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding work environment where fun and hard work intermingle every day. From our laboratory professionals to our support roles, DaVita labs not only offers a career to fit each individual, it provides a community and a place to call home. As a labs teammate, you become a member of our community and you also become a citizen of something bigger, something great, and something unique - the DaVita Village. With the backing of the overall DaVita Healthcare Partners brand, we are on an exciting trajectory.
Check out our short video to hear directly from teammates as to why YOU should join OUR Village!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Want to make an impact in Healthcare? Through science, technology, quality and education, we are committed to expanding discovery and empowering lives. This empowerment comes in many forms. From our laboratory professionals to our support roles, DaVita labs not only offers a career to fit each individual, it provides a community and place to call home.
Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
• 0-3 years analytical experience
• Minimum 2 years experience with Microsoft Access (creation of databases, queries, forms, etc.)
• Excellent Microsoft Excel spreadsheet calculation, data presentation & charting skills
• Experience with Crystal Reports Developer
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.