DaVita Sr. Project Manager in Coppell, Texas
How This Role Contributes to the Success of DaVita Rx:
The Senior Project Manager supports all business operations in Coppell, TX, San Bruno, CA, Orlando, FL and Chandler, AZ. This position plans, executes, and delivers large, complex and cross functional projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the efforts of a matrixed team to ensure all aspects of the project lifecycle from project initiation through execution and review are completed on time and within budget. The position leads project plan development, facilitates meetings with business and IT partners, coordinates all project affiliated resources and stakeholders, employs change control and project adjustment techniques to ensure timely delivery and manages communication of project status for all assigned projects.
Accountabilities and Deliverables :
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and business owners
- Is the voice of the project across all technical and business lanes
- Able to translate business needs into purposeful action
- Facilitates and mentors business partners through project definition and execution process
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Manages daily operations and executes project work plans, revising based on changing priorities and requirements
- Accountable for timely escalation of all project issues
- Resource management for all project resources and alignment across the entire PMG(PMO) Portfolio in relation to any shared resource constraints
- Schedules tasks, deadlines, and milestones for all stakeholders and resources
- Investigates and answers business owner questions and feedback ensuring quality and service expectations are met
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to senior management, as required
- Develops and follows a change management process to ensure compliance with patient and business outcomes/satisfaction
- Leads and/or assists in standard operating procedure development, including growth and maturity of the Project Management Group (PMG)
- Supports organization’s continuous improvement objectives and goals in all areas
- Participates in cross-functional teams to define future processes, capacity requirements, and the application of new technology
Qualities That Will Make You Successful In This Position:
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Ability to successfully navigate and perform well in a dynamic fast-paced team environment and matrixed organization
- Thrives well in fast paced independent and team environments and must be able to take ownership of outcome for projects
- Demonstrated history of on time and complete project work product
- Must be able to work with various internal or external groups and teams and have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ambitious, energetic, and willing to learn and grow
- Strong communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in project management required with significant experience in successfully leading large projects (>1 million annual spend) and large project teams
- Experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects in a matrixed environment
- Strong people-management skills and comfortable leading diverse teams in a matrixed environment
- Proficient in Information Technology concepts and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with structured problem solving methodologies in a project driven environment required
- Senior executive level communications experience required
- Bachelors of Science and/or Bachelors of Business Administration degree required
- PMP, Six Sigma or CQI certification and demonstrated experience with structured problem solving methodologies in a project driven environment preferred
- Experience working within a significant Project or Program Management Office strongly preferred
- Experience as a project manager in the delivery of new capabilities via the implementation of packaged software platforms (i.e. ERP and/or CRM platforms) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the Pharmacy or Medical Insurance Industries strongly preferred
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Project required and intermediate proficiency in MS Office products preferred
About DaVita Rx:
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 180,000 patients in 46 states with three high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California, Florida and Arizona.We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community.We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA).Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.