DaVita Solution Architect in Coppell, Texas
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- 8+ years of information technology experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical consultant or in a senior technical or architecture leadership role, designing end-to-end, enterprise solutions across the complete systems development lifecycle.
- 8+ years of experience with at least one of the object oriented languages such as .NET, C#, Java.
- 8+ years of experience with at least one of the relational databases such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- 8+ years of experience with at least one of the application servers and containers such as JBoss, Fuse, Tomcat, IIS, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
- 7+ years of experience with web services and SOA solutions using RESTful, SOAP, XML, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in selecting and integrating COTS solutions.
- Demonstrated analysis and communication skills aligning assets and capabilities.
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and articulate demeanor that encourages acceptance and support of solutions which align with strategic technology direction.
- Advanced degree or relevant education.
- Some experience in a data architect capacity
- 2+ years of Healthcare industry experience that fosters better requirements aligned to common standards and regulations (HL7, HITSP, NIST, HIPAA, ICD-10, NCPDP).
- Experience with business process management suites and a business rules engine (BRE).
- Experience operating within a TOGAF-based Enterprise Architecture program.
About DaVita Rx:
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 180,000 patients in 46 states with four high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California, Florida and Arizona.We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community.We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 200 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA).Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.