DaVita Senior Analyst, Operations Innovation in Coppell, Texas
The Operations Strategy and Innovation Senior Analyst will work on high priority COO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita Rx.
Topics will likely include:
Growth strategies across Kidney Care, International, Healthcare Partners and Strategic Business Units
Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and improve outcomes in the rapidly changing healthcare landscape
Integrated care business model development
Introduction and incubation of disruptive medical technologies
Commercializing portfolio of assets and business-unit specific operations strategy
The Senior Analyst will work with a team of highly-motivated individuals with management consulting, process engineering, change management, investment banking, and clinical experience, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaborative Problem Solving
- Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzing problems and engaging with teammates
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate, and quantify opportunities
Data & Analytics
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks; uses continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma, PDCA)
- Effectively set milestones and execute across diverse groups of stakeholders
- Build complex models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
Verbal & Oral Communication
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis
- Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Works closely with teammates in the pharmacy and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
- 10-25% travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree or higher in related field required
2-4 years of experience in consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy role strongly preferred
Experience leading large-scale business transformations with tangible impact on operating/financial performance
Healthcare background a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.