DaVita Pharmacy Technician II- Script Alliance in Coppell, Texas
About DaVita Rx
DaVita Rx was created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics. Today DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 14,000 patients in 30+ states. Utilizing three high capacity pharmacy operations, we deliver on our promise of the highest levels of quality care and are committed to improving the lives of our patients.
DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a successful Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. Ticker: DVA). The business has grown from inception to $100 million in annual revenue in just over three years. The potential for further growth is very substantial, projected at greater than 100% over the next 12 months.
DaVita RX is currently recruiting for Certified Pharmacy Technicians (CphT) ' s for various positions within the pharmacy. Current position openings include:
- Patient Outreach
- Tech Translation
- Prior Authorization
- Supervisor - Enrollment and Script Acquisition
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High School diploma or equivalent required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification required; in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
To lean more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here .
Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.