DaVita Pharmacy Claims Reporting Representative III, Rx in Coppell, Texas
Describe the primary purpose or scope of the job. What must be accomplished and why is it performed.
This position provides support to the department to ensure compliance with federal and state rules and regulations and company policies including but not limited to tracking teammates for training. The position ensures that pharmacy claims are processed accurately, efficiently, and in complete accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies.
About DaVita Rx
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 30,000 patients in over 40 states with three high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California and Florida. We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA). Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
"At DaVita Rx, teammates have a voice. Because we're a relatively new company, you can contribute to how we improve processes and improve the service we give patients. You get a huge sense of reward as a front-line teammate impacting the business." - Chip S, Certified Pharmacy Tech/Team Lead
The Shining Star in this role should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Minimum of one year's experience with pharmaceutical, medical terminology, mail order/PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Manager) in a call center environment strongly preferred
- Electronic document management experience preferred
- Proficiency in using standard office equipment including but not limited to multi-line telephone, fax, and copier
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required; SXC, PC Tracker application familiarity preferred
- Minimum typing speed - 35 wpm
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
To learn more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here .
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply. Or send your resume to Name, Title, at first name.last email@example.com .
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.