DaVita Dispensing Support I - Warehouse/Distribution in Coppell, Texas
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
•Pack mail-order prescriptions for shipment
•Check prescriptions against accompanying paperwork for accuracy and completeness
•Ensure that each prescription is packed with the correct patient’s medications and paperwork
•Accurately sort mail-order prescriptions into appropriate boxes
•Ship boxes of mail-order prescriptions to the correct location
•Assist with inventory cycle counting and other pharmacy support duties as assigned
•Know, understand, and comply with Pharmacy rules and federal/state regulations including but not limited to HIPAA
•Other duties as assigned including but not limited to:
•Able to work overtime with little or no notice as needed
•Attend staff meetings, teleconferences and training as needed
•Understand and follow DaVita Rx teammate policies and procedures
•Meet and/or exceed departmental teammate performance standards, including timeliness and focus on job
•Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
About DaVita Rx
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 60,000 patients in over 44 states with three high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California and Florida. We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA). Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
- "At DaVita Rx, teammates have a voice. Because we're a relatively new company, you can contribute to how we improve processes and improve the service we give patients. You get a huge sense of reward as a front-line teammate impacting the business." - Chip S, Certified Pharmacy Tech/Team Lead
The shining star in this role should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in retail or mail-order pharmacy preferred
- Pharmacy Technician license preferred but not necessary
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling with schedule availability from 10:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Entry-level computer skills required in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
To learn more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here .
Go to http://careers.davita.com/ to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.