DaVita Certified Pharmacy Technician in Chandler, Arizona
This position is responsible for handling inbound calls from patients and facilities on order status, refills and other pharmacy or provider inquiries communicating effectively and professionally via telephone, fax and e-mail with patients, DaVita's dialysis facilities, insurance companies, pharmacies and physicians.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Respond professionally and knowledgeably in accordance with company standards, and other verbal and written training policies to patient inquiries with information regarding benefit plans (co-payments, deductibles, quantity and day supply limitations, etc.) and to other calls from clinics, insurance companies, pharmacies and physicians
• Maintain current knowledge of DaVita Rx policies, procedures, and rules and maintain compliance at all times
• Assist in orientation, training, and mentoring of other CSRs or other DaVita Rx teammates as needed
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives
• Monitor, record and communicate calls as appropriate using computerized documentation systems
• Able to work overtime with little or no notice, as needed
• Attend staff meetings, teleconferences and training as needed
• Meet and/or exceed departmental teammate performance standards
• Know, understand and follow DaVita Rx teammate policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Maintain licenses and certifications necessary to remain in good standing with Arizona State Board of Pharmacy.
• Maintain licenses and certifications necessary to remain in good standing with the PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board).
• Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential function of this position.
• Maintain quality and production standards in a manner consistent to meet all service level agreements.
• Support other teammates in department.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Pharmacy Technician Certification required; in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy
Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Pharmacy Technician
Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
To lean more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here .
Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.