DaVita Spotlight Specialist, Admissions Specialist III in Centennial, Colorado
Center-based support via phone, email, fax, and web to facilitate placement
requests for those patients that require additional attention and time to
complete the placement process. The position will work closely with field
leadership to facilitate the placement of patients that require the additional
time and attention for placement ;
Track each placement to completion and reporting out “time to completion” for
each patient “spotlight”. The position will transition the hand-off of
the patient back to the Admission Specialist to ensure the patient placement is
completed. The position is required to provide service delivery
excellence to build and establish strong hospital relationships, strong field
relationships and strong internal DGS relationships. The position will need to
be knowledgeable of the other treatment options within DaVita (In-Center
Self-Care, Nocturnal, as well as, traditional In-Center Hemodialysis). The
position supports the community in the event of an emergency making emergency
dialysis placements to calling patients and teammates during emergency events
to make sure all are accounted for and safe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Respond professionally,promptly, and courteously to inbound calls, e-mails and faxed referrals and/orrequests for treatment options
- Request placement and/orrespond to inquiries regarding treatment options via outbound calls, e-mail,and/or other designated contacts
- Place outbound calls,text msgs, emails to field leadership to bring visibility to a patientplacement and complete placement requests
- Manage the ServiceRequest (SR) Spotlight process for each SR from beginning to end
- Utilize all tools andresources to coordinate and complete the placement of a patient
- Administer the“recovery” and “OON” strategy
- Maintain data formse-faxed from the field and enter in the appropriate database
- Under the direction andsupervision of the supervisor, develop and enhance processes to ensureeffective growth within placements as well as treatment option modalities
- Build positiverelationships with Hospitals, Discharge planners, Case Managers, & DaVitateammates across the Village and provide customer service excellence
- Achieve the performancemetrics/goals set for the department
- Work duringexpanded/non-traditional hours to serve patients and teammates (in differenttime zones)
- Comply with all HIPAAregulations regarding patient information to assure confidentiality of patienthealth information (PHI)
- Train teammates at alllevels, both field and team to understand reasons for a spotlight, when tospotlight and what to expect when a spotlight request is sent to theSpotlight Specialist
- Excellent customerrelationship and inter-company network building skills
- First-class ‘Red Carpet’customer-centered skills
- Ability to empathizewith all customers under stressful circumstances and yet remain operationallyeffective and focused on business goals
- Organized multi-taskerwith excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to accuracy ofdetails and relentless follow-through with a curious and investigativeinclination
- Ability to proactivelyadd knowledge gained to the CRM databases to improve processes and help refineprocedures
- Ability/willingness towork overtime
- Ability to understandand follow GSCC and DaVita employment policies and procedures
- Adherence to achievingthe metrics and goals that are set for the department and
- Receptivity toconstructive feedback and development
- Consistent, regular,punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of thisposition
Here is what you can
expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culturebased on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above thenational average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiplecareer paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individualand team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhanceyour health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients sufferingfrom chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months’ related experience required
- Data entry speed of 25-40 keystrokes per minute required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.