DaVita Guest Services Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
Specialist I, Guest Services (DGS), Contact Center
Provide Contact Center-based support via phone, email, fax, and web to facilitate provision of services for those Guests who choose DaVita visiting or permanent dialysis; Provide information about DaVita’s services and educational materials; Actively contribute to the DaVita Guest Services CRM knowledge databases; Actively learn from DGS and contribute process improvement to the team; Live the DaVita way of Team. The position will provide support from arranging dialysis placements to providing information about dialysis treatment options (DaVita at Home, Peritoneal Dialysis, In-Center Self-Care, Nocturnal, as well as, traditional In-Center Hemodialysis). Position provides information about DaVita’s educational materials and services to DaVita Patients, teammates and non-DaVita guests, family members, and renal professionals. The position supports the community in the event of an emergency making emergency dialysis placements to calling patients and teammates during emergency events to make sure all are accounted for and safe. The position seeks feedback from our patients and center partners via telephone and e-mail surveys. Position contributes process improvement ideas to the team.
• Respond professionally, promptly, and courteously to inbound calls, e-mails and faxed referrals and/or requests for treatment options
• Request placement and/or respond to inquiries regarding treatment options via outbound calls, e-mail, and/or other designated contacts
• Adhere to performance metrics and quality assurance call standards
• Utilize all tools and resources to coordinate and complete the placement of a patient
• Maintain data forms e-faxed from the field and enter in the appropriate database
• Under the direction and supervision of the supervisor, develop and enhance processes to ensure effective growth within placements as well as treatment option modalities
• Build positive relationships with dialysis patients, patient family members, business partners, & DaVita teammates across the Village and provide customer service excellence
• Achieve the metrics and goals set for the department
• Work during expanded/non-traditional hours to serve patients and teammates (in different time zones)
• Comply with all HIPAA regulations regarding patient information to assure confidentiality of patient health information (PHI)
• Ability & willingness to learn about Kidney Disease and related topics
• Excellent customer relationship and inter-company network building skills
• First-class ‘Red Carpet’ customer-centered skills
• Ability to empathize with all customers under stressful circumstances and yet remain operationally effective and focused on business goal
• Organized multi-tasker with excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Attention to accuracy of details and relentless follow-through with a curious and investigative inclination
• Ability to proactively add knowledge gained to the CRM databases to improve processes and help refine procedures
• Ability to understand and follow DGS and DaVita employment policies and procedures
• Adherence to achieving the metrics and goals that are set for the department and receptivity to constructive feedback and development
• Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
• Liaises with DaVita teammates at other locations to provide customer service excellence
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Able and willing to work overtime as required
• Understand and follow DGS and DaVita teammate policies and procedures
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 6 months’ related experience required
• Data entry speed of 25-40 keystrokes per minute required
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.