DaVita Assistant Healthcare/Facility Administrator in Brighton, Colorado
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Take the next step in developing and utilizing your leadership and management skills to help patients live better lives. The Assistant Facility Administrator assists in managing the overall operations for nursing services and care at a chronic hemodialysis facility and assists in assuring the safe, therapeutic nursing management of the ESRD (end state renal disease) patient. Duties may include working with the facility manager in overall facility and teammate management and/or acting as the manager in his/her absence.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Assistant Healthcare Facility Administrator:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma required; Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in related area preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis facility preferred
- Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita clinical and business applications required within 90 days
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.