DaVita Specialist, Licensure & Certification in Brentwood, Tennessee
- Under direction of supervisor or manager, this position researches, completes, and submits all regulatory applications required for participation in Medicare programs, state Medicaid, Tri-Care, State Kidney Programs, and state and local licenses. This position may also be assigned responsibility for coordinating the DeNovo Roadmap process for projects as assigned. This position maintains a positive working relationship with all regulatory agencies and ensures timely processing and filing of initial and renewal applications
- Research, complete, and submit all regulatory applications required for participation in Medicare programs, state Medicaid, Tri-Care, State Kidney Programs, and state and local licenses
- Insure that all assigned facilities’ licensure/certification documents are current and complete
- Assist in the maintaining databases of facility/project information
- Update Chronos and other internal databases to provide internal reporting
- Enter all updates into appropriate tracking systems and data bases timely
- Create communications regarding changes in facility status (i.e. opening closing of facilities, relocations, expansions, name changes, etc.) for a network of internal teams as directed
- Assist with or complete special projects as requested
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s degree preferred - progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis• Experience in the following areas is considered relevant and preferred
- Project management/coordination
- Legal experience preferred
- Healthcare Regulatory Field
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access (or other web-based database programs) required; basic knowledge of PowerPoint required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.