DaVita Senior Developer in Brentwood, Tennessee
Responsible for full life
cycle software development including new development, design/architecture, and
implementation support of application integration work products using IBM, Java
and open source technologies; Collaborate with business users and other IT
teams to develop and deploy the best solutions to meet business objective; Part
of the team responsible for successful Software Solution delivery; Partner with
departmental teams to develop software solutions to support business
strategies; Collaborate with the project management team to coordinate Software
Development activities across various teams and ensure on time delivery.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The position requires a Master Degree in
Management Science or Business Administration or Information Systems or related
technical field and one years’ experience in the job or in related technical
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.