DaVita Clinical Educator (RN) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Responsible for all clinical training that teaches and integrates DaVita policies,
procedures, and dialysis theory for the treatment of ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease) or CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) patients for nursing positions in the region assigned. Position provides timely and effective technical clinical training to new nurses (RNs and/or LPNs) PCT's and ongoing clinical training to all similar teammates in the region assigned. Position also provides local in-services (classes using didactic/lecture method) as well as other education and skill checks as needed. Position may assist Facility Administrators (FAs) in presentation of mandatory in-services and other continuing education programs as requested. Travel within the region may be required occasionally. This position will have 1 direct report (Regional Preceptor).
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
RN, BSN preferred
- RN license in state of practice required
- Minimum 4 years of dialysis experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Davita dialysis delivery systems (can be obtained during training)
- Current CPR certification required
- CDN or CNN preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of adult education
- Experience in teaching adult learning preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Flexible schedule
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.