DaVita Centralized Trainer - Dialysis RN experience required in Austin, Texas
The Patient/Clinical Trainer is responsible for all clinical training that teaches and integrates DaVita policies, procedures, and dialysis theory for the treatment of ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease) or CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) patients for nursing positions in the region assigned.
- Position provides timely and effective technical clinical training to new nurses (RNs and/or LPNs) and ongoing clinical training to all similar teammates in the region assigned.
- Position also provides local in-services (classes using didactic/lecture method) as well as other education and skill checks as needed.
- Position may assist Facility Administrators (FAs) in presentation of mandatory in-services and other continuing education programs as requested.
- Position may also provide training to Patient Care Technicians as needed.
- Orients and provides direct clinical instruction to new Registered Nurses, LPNs, and Patient Care Technicians (as time allows) in basic dialysis clinical skills and procedures including but not limited to machine setup, patient assessment, and documentation skills
- Monitors and document weekly progress and provide validation feedback to the new clinical teammate, facility administrator, facility preceptor, and the Director of Clinical Services o May partner with Clinical Services Specialists and facility preceptors to provide hands-on training
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current LVN, LPN or RN license in state of practice required
- Minimum of one (1) year’s nephrology patient care experience in dialysis delivery and the treatment of renal disease required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.