DaVita Regional Human Resources Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
DaVita isn't just any company. Similarly, this is not your typical HR role. We are seeking an operationally focused/results driven HR Leader to elevate our own bar of excellence.
This position will align HR strategy and activities to support the delivery of business goals; define and analyze business needs as related to talent, HR policies and services, and make recommendations to senior leadership. In this position you will empower and educate our leaders to be stronger leaders, create a culture of fun and success, and work towards our mission To Be the Provider, Partner and Employer of Choice.
Why should you join DaVita?
DaVita has the resources and the culture that allows our HR Business Partner to be an integral part of our operations leadership team. This role will impact our teammates (and thus our patients) lives every day. Our shared service model centralizes many administrative HR functions (benefits administration, leave of absence administration, payroll, teammate relations) to allow you to focus on driving change, while letting your peers in corporate HR manage their areas of expertise.
We’ve received a few accolades that prove our model works:
· Fortune's Most Admired Companies ('06-'15)
· Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare
· Training Magazine Top 125 ('05-'15)
· WorldBLU Most Democratic Work Place (’08-’15)
This is a role that is ever changing and will continue to grow and develop as our organization matures. Our HR Business partner provides human resources expertise, leadership and direction to facility management, divisional management and teammates concerning human resources related issues.
What makes a stellar HR Business Partner at DaVita?
· Commitment to DaVita's values with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, leadership, physicians and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate, manipulate and report on HR analytical data to advise operational leaders, ultimately driving action and results
· Work within a shared service model of HR and leverage necessary partnerships in corporate HR
· Ability to Integrate strategic talent management initiatives to ensure operational success
· Operate Autonomously and take initiative in developing relationships, learning the business, and identifying areas of opportunity to add value
· Proven experience owning major strategic initiatives, implementing change management and organizational development strategies
· Interact and influence internally and externally with all levels of teammates
· Demonstrated experience presenting to groups and executives
· Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
· Strong collaboration skills to help teams achieve their goals
· Comfortable working with imperfect/ambiguous information and tight deadlines
· Exercise considerable judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education & Experience
· Five (5) or more years of HR experience; three (3) years of which must have been in an HR partner/manager position supporting a client group within the business
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Human Resource Management or other related field preferred; Master’s Degree preferred
· Demonstrated experience in Organizational Development, Training and Development and Talent Management
· Certified Professional (PHR) or Senior Professional (SPHR) in Human Resources preferred
· Large, multi-site company experience preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.