DaVita Director of Business Development in Atlanta, Georgia
Director of Business
This position directs
strategic new business and ensures existing physician, hospital and accountable
care organizations relationships are maintained. Position identifies physician
practices for the development of new dialysis and vascular access centers,
creates physician practice joint venture partnerships, identifies physician
practice acquisition opportunities, increases the number of partner hospitals,
and implements new service lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and
responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are
not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Lead and support thedevelopment of growth plans and initiatives; determine business models anddrive their development in qualified markets working closely with the senioroperations team to:
- Identify and createsuccessful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physicianpractices, hospitals and account care organizations
- Identify and contact physicianpractices for the creation of joint venture denovo dialysis and vascular accesscenters
- Identify and createsuccessful joint venture partnerships with physician practices at managedaccess centers
- Initiate new hospitaland accountable care organizations relationships related to integrated careservices offered by DaVita and physician partners.
- Identify and createsuccessful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physicianpractices
- Develop and reviewfinancial pro formas for joint venture denovo dialysis center and otherbusiness initiatives.
- Responsible for workingclosely with other teammates on deal structure, process and closure. Willwork on complex acquisitions including physician partnerships, hospitals andaccountable care organizations.
- Develop strongrelationships with external and internal customers
- Assist in development ofmarket analysis and strategic presentations to senior leadership
- Develop lines ofbusiness that enhance DaVita’s service offerings to physician affiliates
- Determine and championthe needs of the physicians and medical directors
- Establish and meetingpre-determined goals for growth and retention
- Assist other groups increating leads and selling services to hospitals
- Ensure departmentresources are utilized optimally and within budget
- Mentor and train Sr. BDSand/or BDS
- Lead and/or supportspecial projects as assigned or needed
- Travel required: up to 40%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses,certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties,include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor’s degree inrelated area required.
- Master’s degree inbusiness administration, health administration, or related area preferred
- Minimum of five (5)years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing, consulting, and/orphysician consulting required
- Experience in proposaland pro forma development required
- Experience indevelopment of new medical facilities, physician practice management, orambulatory surgical center development preferred
- Demonstrated knowledgeof diabetes and/or End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) disease preferred
- Advanced computer skillsand proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; intermediateproficiency in Outlook required
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.