DaVita Centralized Registration Specialist (Roma) in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
Centralized Registration Specialist (Roma)
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
The Centralized Registration Specialist is responsible for the accurate maintenance of Fee-for-Service eligibility and benefit information in IDX. The position is also responsible for the accurate verification of eligibility and benefits based on established verification guidelines. This position is required to effectively communicate with outside agencies, i.e. insurance carriers, Preferred Provider Organizations and employers in order to establish eligibility and relay information to the appropriate clinic/ health center/ administrative staff.
- Obtains Fee-for-Service eligibility and benefit information in a timely manner: assigning FSC (Financial Class) entering benefits and all other related activities i.e. transfers, demographic data changes in IDX.
- Receives eligibility and benefit calls from and communicates research outcome to all HealthCare Partners Medical Group clinics/ health centers/ departments.
- Researches coverage on new, unverified patients prior to scheduled appointments.
- Interacts with member through the telephone to resolve Fee-for-Service eligibility and benefit issues i.e. non-contracted provider, non-covered benefit.
- Upon completion of FSC assignment reviews account for invoices covered under the patient's new insurance carrier and performs any charge correction or invoice transfer required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required- A high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Preferred- One (1) year related healthcare experience. One (1) year of billing experience. One (1) year experience in verification of eligibility and benefits verification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and possess excellent customer skills. Able to problem solve, excellent writing and verbal skills.
Primary Location NM-ALBUQUERQUE - 87108
Req ID: 304786